We learned as much as possible from the Spanish chef we hired for five weeks. Among other things Chef Tony streamlined our kitchen by implementing a system of better communication and improving the organization. One of his most important jobs was developing new recipes.
Since Tony returned to Barcelona we have been practicing and perfecting 16 new recipes that he developed, out of maybe twice that many that did not work for us.
As the Dawn on the Amazon official taste tester, I’ve enjoyed sampling;
- Camu-camu Mousse
- Passion Fruit Mousse (Spectacular)
- Vienna Sacher Chocolate Almond Torta With Whipped Cream
- Chilled Gazpacho
- Chilled Coconut Almond Soup
- Spanish Salad
- Veggie Burger
- Lasagna, both vegetarian and with meat sauce
- Ravioli, (My new favorite dish)
- Fresh Fish French Meuniere with garlic mashed potatoes.
- Thai Curry, both fish and vegetarian
- Yogurt, Avocado, Tahini Sauce
…and I’m pretty sure you will find something delicious to enjoy on this list, like I did.
New Recipes At Dawn on the Amazon Cafe
Bill Grimes here, your host at the Dawn on the Amazon Cafe