We celebrate Dawn on the Amazon Cafe fourth year anniversary
Today, February 1st, we celebrate Dawn on the Amazon Cafe’s fourth year anniversary. I am so proud of Marmelita and our team. They are wonderful hard working honest Peruvians. I love them. We have been through a lot together. We are family.
Some of what we have done to improve this year;
- Hired a Spanish Chef for 5 weeks, who taught us new techniques and helped us develop new recipes.
- Developed and put in practice our theory of Bigger Portions, Better Ingredients.
- Published a new menu reflecting the previous points.
- Started sprouting seeds, legumes, and grains.
- Recieved a positive write up in The Lonely Planet Travel Guide.
- Purchased an espresso machine.
- Received the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award.
- Received the Caltur Certificate of Good Practices.
Dawn on the Amazon Cafe ranked #1 on TripAdvisor most of the year, receiving 67 reviews since our third anniversary, 45 of them excellent reviews, 15 very good reviews for a total of 157 reviews, 105 excellent, and 90% recommendation rate.
If you read this far and you like Dawn on the Amazon Cafe, please take a half hour of your time and review us on TripAdvisor. I’m pretty sure we deserve to be #1. Thank you!
Dawn on the Amazon Cafe Fourth Year Anniversary
Bill Grimes, host of Dawn on the Amazon Cafe.